As a Digital Designer, you will be the creative lead; understanding and executing a client brief to ensure their website strategy supports their commercial goals.
Working with your squad (PM, Strategist, Developer, Tester) on a solution that creatively meets the brief within a given budget.
You will understand how our clients operate commercially and how our services can support them in meeting with their business goals.
Using the company’s pre-built modules within the CMS and tailoring them to meet client needs whether it is in design or code. The knowledge and ability to create new modules when required for projects.
- To take a design brief from new and existing clients, alongside a project manager, and to fully understand, question and propose a practical solution (this could be taking on a new website build, campaign-based projects or up-keeping existing sites)
- Understanding our client’s brand so that it is reflected through all digital design collateral.
- UI design with a strong emphasis on UX principles to ensure the solution provides a simple user experience that delivers commercial results.
- Creating layered design concepts using Adobe XD that are in line with the design brief
- Taking layered design concepts and converting them into well-formatted HTML and CSS.
- Ensure every design produced, whether it’s a banner or new website template, delivers an effective experience across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Working with your squad to ensure the web project is delivered to the brief, on time and within budget.
- Liaising with our support desk manager to ensure that our existing websites are well maintained, including identifying and fixing any website errors.
- Working closely with a project manager to ensure your works meets with our design standards.
- Staying on-top of the latest design practices and sharing your knowledge.
- Semantic Markup – HTML5 and CSS and SASS
- Adobe CC (or other editing packages)
- A ‘design in browser’ approach to your builds
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Effective time management skills
- Experience working alongside developers
- Experience working with custom CMSs
- Experience working in an Agency environment – Fast-paced
Who you report in to:
Head of Design