We're looking for a Project Manager to deliver our Recruitment web projects alongside the wider project team.
Working alongside the Head of Project Management to deliver our Recruitment web projects through the studio efficiently. Understanding briefs and objectives set out in the contract with a client, managing studio time and resource effectively.
Venn Digital is a well-established digital marketing agency with 10 years of experience building beautiful recruitment websites. Our continued success is down to our amazing team and we are looking for a new Project Manager to join this team and help support the business in its next stage of growth.
You will work with clients to understand the requirements for the project. You will work with the studio team internally to deliver a website to the client requirements and manage the transition of work between departments to make sure the whole project process is smooth and cohesive.
Using our Project Management software (Teamwork) you will detail the relevant tasks and make sure time is tracked accordingly.
- Assist in the project delivery whilst building a good relationship with the client.
- Work to plan a project to the contract agreed with Sales and to the client’s requirements – to then communicate this clearly to the client.
- Plan and allocate studio resource accordingly to deliver the project to a high standard.
- Team members working on the project should be held to high-quality standards. Manage any project administration including documentation, tasks and time tracking.
- Manage client relationships throughout a project.
- Report back to management on the success of a project. Includes a project cost breakdown and reflection on lessons learnt.
- Adhere to SEO best practices and use of analytics software to track the performance of a website.
- Have worked within the recruitment industry for at least a year Knowledge of or practical experience with content management systems and project management software
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A passion for problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent organisational, time-management and people management skills
A positive, can-do attitude and clear focus