As part of our rapidly growing product team we are looking for an experienced and motivated .NET developer to join our agency supporting our engineering task on a suite of new and existing B2B platforms.
You will be part of a small but experienced team who with a goal to expand team meaning there is scope to influence, bring new ideas and have a real impact. You will need to be; passionate about what you do, have an eye for detail and be a self-starter that can take responsibility. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and the web, someone who enjoys working with the latest designs and technologies along with a foundation in and respect for stable and mature technologies.
- Break down user requirements into development tasks for delivery.
- Maintain and add features to our existing software solutions.
- Help architect and implement new products with significant autonomy.
- Input into the architecture and technical design.
- Keep up to date with, meet, and maintain best-practice coding standards.
- Identify and fix any system errors.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Participate in code-reviews and help ensure that everyone on the team can be their best.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience of git or other version control technology
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience working on Microsoft and Azure based infrastructure
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work to deadlines
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Experience: .NET: 3 years (preferred)