Your goal is to support the Head of Search in carrying our website migrations and SEO health checks for our client and Venn.
You will have a strong understanding of our customer's commercial drivers and help building and carrying out an SEO strategy that supports the wider business goals.
Ensuring best practice, innovation, and excellence across all activities – inclusive of strategy, planning, implementation, and reporting.
You will work with the Head of our SEO department to develop an SEO product that is market-leading in achieving exposure and growth for our clients.
Working with the wider team to make sure they understand the SEO objectives and your strategies align.
- Work with the Head of Search to identify, develop, and implement SEO strategies that align with our customer's commercial goals.
- Report on performance and analyse the data against client KPIs Good working knowledge of SEO including elements of technical SEO and on-page optimisation.
- Conducting regular keyword research Conduct regular technical SEO audits and health checks.
- Assist with the successful migration and launch process for new website go-lives to ensure all SEO best standards are in place.
- Supporting the Maintenance team with the website MOTs.
- Stay up to date with any industry changes and lead knowledge-sharing sessions within your team.
- Diligence in meeting agreed on timescales and providing approved deliverables.
- Proven experience excelling in a client-facing role.
- Competent using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Search Console.
- The ability to understand and interpret data.
- A degree in either Marketing / IT or Digital would be advantageous