As part of our rapidly growing performance marketing team, we are looking for an experienced Creative Copywriter.
You will be able to profitably write, research and conceptualise creative, innovative content that shows deep understanding and serves a strategic purpose. You will be comfortable planning, developing and writing content - in all its forms. Maintaining best practice for web, email and mobile communications, including accessibility.
Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution. Ensuring everything we do maintains consistency and quality of message across all brands and channels. Mastering a variety of brand voices.
You will work closely with the wider team to have a thorough understanding of our clients products and services, to best allow us to deliver original, inspiring and innovative copy.
Develop and nurture clear brand tone across all channels, creating fresh, compelling and original copy which looks to convert.
Set tone and drive creativity, working closely with the Head of Brand and Project Managers to encourage customers to think, feel and respond.
Be comfortable using market research, analytics, keyword research and planning customer pathways, making sure the copy we produce is planned, meaningful and here to serve a purpose.
Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities.
- Clearly understand the content strategy and contribute towards the overarching goal delivery.
- To understand our measures of success, and diligently work towards the agreed metrics in each project.
- To be able to translate the client brief into a clear and purposeful plan and outcomes.
- Justify your content against industry recognised tools and software.
- To have strong client knowledge and the customers we serve in each segment.
- To be able to hone and develop brand voice, and work with multiple different voices and styles to best allow customer connection and conversion.
- To work within given timeframes and ensure work is delivered in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of copywriting experience in an agency environment or in house across different categories and channels.
- The ability to imagine, identify and nurture fresh ideas that compel and convert.
- A good commercial understanding, with awareness of how content is more than words on a page.
- Experience working on or developing creative strategies that meet business needs through a clear understanding of brand, customer and brief objectives.
- A strong awareness of how copy weaves in alongside SEO and UX, being able to identify SEO and conversion opportunities - such as anchor links, weaving in keywords and CTA’s.
- Confident presenting and communicating clearly to our team and clients. Disciplined, with excellent organisational and time-management skills.